Friday, November 11, 2011

Make your own neckwire






Don't you just hate it when you're just about to finish a piece, and you find you lack the findings?!!
I do--when I'm ready to go, I'm ready to go. The other day I had finished a lovely pendant, reached into the drawer--and no neckwire to put it on. That meant ordering online and waiting, or heading down to the local craft outlet and hope it was on sale.



But Wait! there's a third option........I'm going to just load these pics on and you can follow along; sorry I can't think of a more elegant way to do this, but you'll get the idea...











































































































































































Hope you find this useful....




Namaste,


Randee

















No comments:

Post a Comment